Wire mesh and Single rail Cable Tray
(5) Wire Mesh Cable Tray
- Generally used for telecommunication and fiber optic applications, installed on short support spans—4 to 8 feet.
- A job site, field adaptable support system primarily for low voltage, telecommunication and fiber optic cables.
- These systems are typically steel wire mesh, zinc plated
- Standard widths of 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 18, 20 & 24 inches
- Standard depths of 1, 2 & 4 inches
- Standard length of about 10 feet.
(6) Single Rail Cable Tray
- Generally used for low voltage and power cable installations where maximum cable freedom, side fill and speed to install are factors.
- These aluminium systems are the fastest systems to install and provide the maximum freedom for cable to enter and exit the system
- Single hung or wall mounted systems in single or multiple tiers
- Standard widths are 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 inches
- Standard depths are 3, 4 & 6 inches
- Standard lengths are 10 & 12 feet.